SHIAMAK DAVAR INTERNATIONAL (CANADA) INC. (“SDICI”) provides access to this Website free of charge to provide information about in relation to Shiamak Davar and SDICI, including events, classes and other activities as more particularly set out in 'Purpose' herein below.
Kindly note that access and use of the Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions which by using the site, you/the User expressly accept and agree. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, we do not give you permission to access or otherwise use the Website and request you to discontinue use of the Website.
i) The authorized uses of the Website are to:
- a)obtain information about Shiamak Davar, SDICI, shows, events and dance classes;
- b)obtain information about separate, independent entities other than those listed in (a) above in relation to shows, events and dance classes for information purposes only; and
- c)enrolment and registration of dance classes held by SDICI or its associated entities.
No other use is permitted. The information contained on this Website is for general purposes only and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or information or products or services. Any reliance you may place on such information is strictly on your own volition and at your own risk.
2. Proprietary Rights
i) SDICI is the owner and/or authorized user and/or licensee of the rights, title and interest in and to the Website, as well as the content which includes audio, photos, illustrations, graphics, visuals, video, software, code, date, texts, codes, data and materials (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), thereon; the look, feel and design of this Website; the organization, structure, compilation of the Contents of the Website; data and materials on the Website, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein.
ii) The use of this Website does not grant any ownership, license or other right to use over any Content accessed by you/the User. Any copy, reproduction, use, distribution, publication or exploitation of the Website, or the Content on the Website whether commercial or otherwise, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission of SDICI.
iii) No reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, in any manner whatsoever.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
i) SDICI is the owner and/or authorised user and/or licensee of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Website (the “Intellectual Property Rights”), unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Website does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such Intellectual Property Rights or other content you may access on the Website. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the Intellectual Property or Content is prohibited.
ii) If you make unauthorized use of the Website, or its Contents, you may violate the Intellectual Property laws applicable in Canada and/or other countries and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. SDICI would be entitled to seek protection/enforce its Intellectual Property Rights in relation thereto by any means available under law including by obtaining injunctive relief at your costs.
SDICI may collect and store personally identifiable information (including but not limited to names, address, unique identification numbers, email address and phone numbers) (the “User Information”), about persons who visit this Website and voluntarily submit the User Information and/or personal details to SDICI. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
SDICI assumes no responsibility for the security of this Website and your communications with the Website.
6. Links to Websites
i) Through this Website, you may be able to access links to third party websites ("Linked Sites"). For the purpose of enrolment and registration for classes held outside Canada, you will be able to link from the Website to the Linked Sites and enrol and register from the Linked Sites. The links from the Website to third party websites for information purposes, which are not under the control of SDICI.
ii) SDICI has no control over the nature, information, products, services, advertising, content, other materials and availability of the Linked Sites and/or third-party websites which may or may not be provided though the Linked Sites. The links to the third-party websites do not constitute an endorsement by SDICI of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites.
iii) The links to the Linked Sites and third-party websites are for information purposes only, and SDICI assumes no obligation, responsibility or liability arising from such Linked Sites and/or third party websites nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such Linked Sites and third party websites.
i) This website is offered AS IS, WHERE IS and without warranties of any kind. SDICI disclaims any express or implied warranty of merchantability and fitness of this Website for a specific purpose. SDICI is not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the Website or its contents.
ii) SDICI assumes no responsibility for the security of this Website and/or your communications with the Website. SDICI, each of its affiliated persons, its officers, employees, successors or assigns, managers, directors or agents (“Associated Persons”) shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of:
- a)timelines, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website or other defects in the Website or its contents;
- b)any access to, or use of, this Website or any website linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of data or profit, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, indirect, incidental or consequential loss whatsoever;
- c)any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries;
- d)any problems or technical malfunctions of any computer hardware, software, networks, lines, online systems, providers or servers associated with or used for the workshop or any other service offered by SDICI, whether originating from entrants, sponsors or others;
- e)failure of any entry to be received by the entry deadline on account of traffic congestion or technical problems on the internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof;
- f)any incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, garbled, defective, misdirected or misrouted entry;
- g)any injury or damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials for this competition;
- h)any disputes, claims, damages, fees, costs, injuries or damages associated with or involving the use of any prize; or
- i)any delay, postponement, suspension or termination of any competition.
iii) If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
iv) You expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall SDICI, and/or its Associated Persons be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any Content, information, software, products, features and services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
9. Amendments, Modifications and Updates
i) SDICI, reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time, which shall be effective on the date of posting to the Website of the new and amended rules.
ii) SDICI also reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to its content or features.
iii) SDICI reserves the right to your access to any or all parts of the Website without notice or penalty.
10. Dispute Resolution
i) The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and SDICI shall be governed by the laws of Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute, difference and/or cause of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions and/or the use of the Website shall be commenced and be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by SDICI. The courts in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
ii) SDICI’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.